Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MY NEW YORK VALENTINES - SSSHHH!


The teenager in me still remembers that it's Valentine's Day and all three males in my life know they have to deliver on this Very Special Day.

This year, my husband got the flowers here early this morning. This was wise of him because in previous years I have been too grumpy by the afternoon to really enjoy them once they FINALLY arrived. Legend has it that I once dumped a huge bunch of roses in the bin when I worked briefly on She magazine, so hacked off was I by their lateness and shoddiness. That' s not true by the way, it's just a legend.

So,  imagine how excited I was today to receive several Valentine's texts and emails, all seemingly anonymous, from different numbers. I was beginning to get that warm, fuzzy feeling when, on further investigation, I discovered they were all from Real Estate agents (I looked at some apts for sale at the weekend).

Only in New York. 

No comments:

Post a Comment