Friday, March 4, 2011

LITTLE (PLASTIC) HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE

IS IT ANOTHER NEW YORK HOUSEWIFE?


NO, IT'S MELISSA GILBERT, STAR OF 'LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE'



Melissa has just announced her divorce to shocked American newswatchers, although I've never heard of her husband. She's a C-lister here but famous for her plastic surgery. I was so shocked after seeing current pictures of her that I had to archive back through the past to remind myself of her original face. Unrecognisable, like Axl Rose, Jennifer Grey and soon, Madonna.

Will that be me, after a few years in the USA I wonder? Will I cave in and go under the knife so that people have to google image pics of Old Sazarella to see what I looked like once?  Tricky because there are no google pics of me. Anyway, I hope not because such cosmetically altered faces look strange, painful and odd. However, maybe there is an evil, plastic surgeon Svengali like Jack Nicholson's Joker in Batman, putting something in the water here. Absent-mindedly, I keep finding myself browsing through cosmetic surgery websites and wondering dreamily about results........Noooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment