Wednesday, May 25, 2011

American Women.....part 2

The Principle Girls of the USA: Kate Pierson and Cindy Wilson (B52s)
Dixie Chicks


Rachel Roy 

Chloe Sevigny

Tina Fey

Condoleezza Rice

Hillary Clinton

Michelle Obama

Frances McDormand


Mary J Blige



JUST TO BE CLEAR......I love so many American women and even though this is a list  of favourites from the Fame-o-sphere, I'm often taking my hat off to the fabulous unfamous and infamous American lady friends I've made, too. I felt like celebrating them ALL today.


PS: 
It's a warm, sunny day in New York City. Of course,  a wardrobe crisis is in progress. Flat sandals will be best until I've really mastered summer I think.  It's possible to go a bit OTT on the resort-style wedges, flares, long fringey bags etc, etc in the privacy of one's own apartment, only to get outside and discover that everyone else just looks, well, normal. That's the problem with working - and I use that word loosely - from home. Great care and attention must be taken to dress down but not out, to prevent oneself going out looking like an entry from Project Runway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment