Monday, May 30, 2011

THE MOST HORRIBLE HOUSEWIFE OF NEW YORK


Meet Sonja, one of the real, Real Housewives


BUT I HAVE A CONFESSION!!!!!
I HAVE NEVER WATCHED 'THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK.'

So tonight, on a rainy bank holiday evening when all the house was sleeping and not making a sound, not even a mouse or however the saying goes...I watched it!! Oh why did I do it to myself? All in the interests of erm, research. After all I named this blog after those evil old bints didn't I? Surely I owe it to us all to actually watch it. OK, so I've seen the odd few minutes here and there but I have never sat through an entire episode.

After a couple of episodes, I feel sick. These women are so horrible to each other. Truly, awfully horrible. They put the female sex to shame. Men would never allow themselves to be portrayed in this way. There are so many things wrong with it which I know, you already know. It's reality TV ferchrissakes! Also, I want to say that I love Betheny Frankel who clearly had the chutzpah to get hersefl out of this nasty mess and onto her own show.

After running round the apartment screaming (again - suck it up neighbours, I can't live in this space and be quiet all the time, I wasn't born here, OK?) I needed oxygen - no, honestly, I was so shocked. How can they be so mean? The Jersey housewives are kind of quaint and funny in their horribleness, ditto the LA ones. The New Yorkers though are bizarre. Is this the core of Upper East Side 'society'? The woman in the above pic, Sonja, pronounced SOnYAAgh!!! has had me in tears twice and she was only being mean on screen. She was married to a Morgan of Morgan Stanley.....bankers.....doncha love 'em? Imagine, a banker married her, he must have been a nice bloke.    (I'm speaking with forked tongue)

SOnYAAgh! is so, so nasty to everyone. She also shows her bottom a lot and it's just horrible. No wonder the programme is so popular,  it must tick all the boxes reality requires. It's the worst.....

No comments:

Post a Comment