Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SORRY, BRANGELINA


I would just like to say sorry for being a bit mean in the past, well OK, extremely nasty then, about Brangelina. Mainly Ange on the pages of some of the world's most fabulous magazines. This was Before. In my pre-Brangelina life. In the past month, small but close, separate encounters with both of them have set me straight. OK, I didn't converse with Brad, in fact I only saw him for a long stare at the airport but it was worth it for the Fascination Factor. He is, as someone else I know commented 'all golden, isn't he?'. Yes. Nice, boringly normal too.  2 days later I saw Angelina at a screening of her movie, The Land of Blood & Honey and managed to squeeze in a question for her afterwards. She was just very normal. I can't think of anything else to say about her. Smiling, friendly, professional, interested in everyone else, sensibly clad and sane. 
That's that. End of....

No comments:

Post a Comment