Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello London

Soo happy to be back in London for a few days. Love the eccentric vibe and the crooked cool of this city it took me 18 years to get to. The view from NYC is pretty different to the view from Hull though.

Arrived last night and my sister treated me to the first episode of Scousewives. Beyond hooked!! They are fabulous and are as real as the jersey shore cast. I love that no one is pretending to be rich or posh, everyone is just down there with their hair extensions. I detest pretentiousness of any kind. New York is full of pretending- to -be posh Brits, who get rumbled by me. So that's why I love 'Scousewives' because nobody on that show is the slightest bit concerned about The concept of poSh. Excuse my iPad ttyping

No comments:

Post a Comment