Saturday, January 22, 2011

Poem for Jennifer


My fave Jen look. Oscars '09 I believe. I love her but not in a bad way.

Oh I would be so sad, like you
If I had gone and lost Brad, too
I thought you were doing quite well
Until you strayed into Chelsea Handler hell
Hanging around with her is like falling in a muddy ditch
Dirt will stick to you and there's no doubt she is a mucky old person.
Now they are saying you may be off to re-hab
Well FYI Amy Winehouse chic is not quite you
Also, hope you won't mind me saying
The Vince Vaughn/Jennifer Connelly film would have been better
Than starring with Adam Sandler.
He is the on-the-way-out-star's last stop before the B list.
So, please dye your hair back to brown,
And come to groovy New York town
Get a bit serious, solemn and arty
If you must go out, make it to a Schnabel party
Stay away from those un-funny, out of touch LA loonies
Or you will end up as 'Mom' in a remake of the Goonies.

ENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment