Wednesday, December 15, 2010

GWYNETH GOT MY LIFE

Gwyneth got my life


Had a little pause last week at the thought of Beyonce turning up on the school run with Gwyneth Paltrow, as reported everywhere. Stabs of jealousy pinged my heart and not just due to Gwyn's gorgeousness, wit and talent - I mean, did you see her on Glee?!!!!

 The fact is, she's got some small bits of my previous life. Her kids go to the same school where mine once went, she's friends with my best school-friend-mum from there, a truly wonderful girl who I was very close to.  Gwyneth lives a stone's throw from our old London home. She's even/also married to a pale, moody looking English bloke but I'll forgive her for that.

Of course the main reason I envy Gwyneth is for the biggest thing she's got on me, time. If I had mine again I would hang on harder and be braver (if that's a word). In that, I might not be so panicked by the curveballs life throws (EXCUSE ball park references, livin' in America now).
Ooops, getting a bit maudlin there, sorry -   in the words of the mighty Trey Parker, 'Thank you Captain Hindsight!'

No comments:

Post a Comment