Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PATTI SMITH

PATTI SMITH

Awaiting pic....that's not easy with a blog is it? Where's the picture ed when you need one.....

Patti Smith popped up on my shuffle this morning - Frederick, thanks I-poddess.  Since we moved here I have been lucky enough to hear her sing and speak in person.  Unbelievable to share her air. In a room full of socialites and stars, Patti floats. She smiles and chats to everyone and spreads love. Call me a flowerchild and send me to 'Frisco if she doesn't make you feel like ditching the shopping and running naked through the park. 'Just Kids'  Patti's book was given to me by a very generous, NYC friend-guru after my breast cancer scare in June. No need for me to bang on about it much, other than to say, read it if you haven't already

No comments:

Post a Comment