Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I-Poddess, I-CHING

I-Poddess, I-CHING


When we got to NYC I bought a new pink nano.  She is my i-poddess because she seems to be infused with ancient wisdom.  I wake up in the morning with a question burning in my brain. Off we go for a run and with her random song selection, the i-poddess answers. Sometimes it is uncanny to hear the songs she shuffles up, to solve problems big and small.  Surely I am not the only one who believes their i-poddess carries deep, inner wisdom??? Like all spirit guides though, my i-poddess cannot answer directly. For instance this question remains unanswered: "I-poddess, with all my connections, don't I know anyone who can get me a discount at Chanel?"  Perhaps the answer is just too horrible for me to hear

No comments:

Post a Comment